Residual Current Circuit Breaker is a switch that can automatically operates when the leakage current in the circuit exceeds the preset value. Commonly used earth leakage circuit breakers are divided into voltage type and current type, and current type is divided into electromagnetic type and electronic type.
Leakage circuit breakers are used to prevent personal electric shock, and should be selected according to the different requirements of direct contact and indirect contact with electric shock protection.
1. Before installation we need to check whether the data on the earth leakage circuit breaker is consistent with the usage requirements.
2. Do not install too close to the high-current generatrix and AC contactors.
3. When the operating current of the RCD ≥ 15mA, the enclosure of the equipment protected by it must be reliably grounded.
4. Full consideration should be given to the power supply mode and voltage of the power supply line and the grounding methord of the system.
5. When installing a leakage circuit breaker with short-circuit protection, sufficient arcing distance must be ensured.
6. The control circuit externally connected to the combined leakage circuit breaker should use copper wire with a cross-sectional area of not less than 1.5m².
7. After the earth leakage circuit breaker is installed, the original low-voltage circuit or the original grounding protection measures of the equipment cannot be removed. At the same time, the neutral line of the load side of the circuit breaker shall not be shared with other circuits to avoid malfunction.
8. The neutral wire and the protective grounding wire must be strictly distinguished during the installation course. The neutral wire of three-pole four-wire and four-pole leakage circuit breakers should be connected to the circuit breaker. The neutral wire passing through the circuit breaker can no longer be used as a protective grounding wire, nor can it be repeatedly grounded or connected to the enclosure of electrical equipment. The protective ground wire must not be connected to the earth leakage circuit breaker.
9. The protection range of the earth leakage circuit breaker should be an independent circuit and cannot be electrically connected to other circuits. Earth eakage circuit breakers cannot be used in parallel to protect the same circuit or electrical equipment.
10. After installation, you should operate the test button to check whether the leakage circuit breaker can operate reliably. Under normal circumstances, it should be tested more than three times, and it can work normally.
Add: FuRong Industrial Zone，YueQing City, ZheJiang Province, China